Now that my husband and my son can play Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, I have really started to put a good amount of time and effort into playing my character. I daresay that’s part of why I’ve been rather remiss in posting here lately. I did a lot of stuff and accomplished a number of goals.
- Did the first dungeon, Sastasha, with my son, my husband, and another Free Company member.
- Completed the Halatali dungeon for the first time.
- Completed the Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak dungeon for the first time.
- Attained Gladiator level 30 and completed level 30 class quest.
- Completed the quest to unlock the Paladin job soul.
- Completed the quest to give my chocobo the ability to fight along side me in battle.
- Leveled Blacksmith, Armorer, Leatherworker, Weaver, and Alchemist to 12.
- Leveled Marauder to 6.
Yeah, I’ve been busy. And now, after looking at this picture of my character, all I can think is that I need to level more so that I can get new armor. That leg armor makes my thighs look HUGE!