Here’s where I make excuses about why I haven’t posted anything lately…
- Covering for one of the high volume sales reps at my job while he was on vacation for two weeks.
- Because of that first item, all my billing got behind and it was end of month. (I am pretty much our entire billing department.)
- Trying in vain to catch up on coursera courses, but even that’s not happening because I’m so tired when I get home, my brain is mush.
- I still haven’t gotten my new computer and although hooking up my laptop to my monitor addressed the severe eye strain problem, it’s so slow and crappy that I hate doing anything on it unless I absolutely HAVE to.
- When I get home from working my ass off, I just want to play games.
So that’s what I’ve been doing. But even my game playing has been minimal. It’s hard for me to accept, but there have been nights the past couple of weeks where I didn’t even want to game because that would require too much energy! Can you believe that?!
Some of the things I’ve accomplished recently:
- Winter clothes shopping for my trip to Washington and Minnesota.
- Paid off my PS4 and XBOX One.
- Finished 2 coursera courses: The History of Rock, Part One & Online Games: Literature, New Media, and Narrative.
- Got all of my Disciple of Hand (crafting) classes to 21 in FFXIV:ARR.
- Finished the rank 2 Hunting Logs for all War and Magic classes in FFXIV:ARR.
- Started playing Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen. This game is free on PSN+ right now.
- Made more progress on Tales of Xillia. I’m now in chapter 2, according to the Event Log in the game. I’m really enjoying this game. 🙂 It’s a Tales game, so it’s more of the same, of course, but that’s why I play them.
In related news, my computer SHOULD be arriving by November 20th, 5 days before I leave on my trip. I hate that. LOL I’ll have this great new piece of hardware that I won’t get to binge on that much before running away for vacation. That’s okay, though. The computer will be waiting for me when I get back and I’m pretty sure that my vacation is going to be AMAZING! I really love traveling. I can make pretty much anywhere interesting. You just need to have the right company and the right mindset. 🙂
Well, that’s it for now. I do have a photo of my latest manicure… I’ll post it up later. As always, my nail artist did a beautiful job.